- The pages will be of high quality acid-free cartridge paper.
- The cover boards will be bound in decorative papers and have a coloured book cloth spine (known as ‘quarter’ binding).
- A wide range of lovely handmade and decorative papers for the covers and endpapers will be available to choose from.
- A ribbon bookmark or closure are additional options.
You will learn lots of helpful tips and tricks:
- about the properties of paper and how to break down large sheets,
- about cutting, folding, stitching, gluing and pressing for making books.
From this workshop you can easily progress to making a wide range of hardcover book designs.